Wacky Dipped Easter Pretzels
There’s just something about chocolate and pretzels together that makes my mouth water. Add some sprinkles and crushed M&M’s to the mix and you’ve got something amazing!
Easter is a week away and I needed an awesome dessert to bring to Easter dinner with our family. I wanted to make something yummy, cute, and honestly, just something easy! I don’t have much time for extravagant desserts these day with my crawling, teething 9 month old baby boy. I barely have enough time to get my freaking laundry done! #momlife Lol
These Wacky Dipped Easter Pretzels are the perfect thing! Super easy to make, adorable, and your kids can help you make them! The great thing about these dipped pretzels is that they look like you spent a lot of time decorating them and that’s really not the case. They took me around 30 minutes to make. You have to move quickly to keep the chocolate from cooling. You also can go crazy with the colors and type of sprinkles that you use. There is no wrong way to decorate these babies. They are meant to be wacky!
These dipped pretzels would be a perfect addition to your Easter or Spring celebration. Here’s how to make them!
- 2 12 oz. package of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- 1 bag of pastel Easter M&M’s
- Food coloring (any color you like)
- Sprinkles ( I used pink, green, lavender, and pastel multicolored ones)
- Parchment paper
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and set aside
- Put M&M’s in a plastic bag and smash into smaller pieces
- Lay out all of your sprinkles so they are ready to use
- Add 1 package of white chocolate chips and coconut oil to a tall cup or tall mug for melting
- Microwave mixture for 15 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between intervals
- Dip a pretzel rod into the mixture. You can shake or scrape some of the excess chocolate off with a spoon or butter knife.
- Quickly (so chocolate doesn’t cool) add your sprinkles and M&M’s to the pretzel
- Lay on parchment paper to cool
- Do this to each one until you are out of the chocolate mixture
- Add 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips to small bowl
- Microwave for 15 second intervals until melted.
- Add food coloring and stir in quickly.
- Use a fork and drizzle mixture over the dipped pretzels back and forth
I got so caught up in taking pictures of these cute dipped pretzels that I didn’t even taste one until way later. Let’s just say, I handled those things like a boss! Lol They are way too good!! Go ahead and try out this recipe and let me know how they turned out, I’d love to hear it!
Check out my recipe for Super Easy St. Patrick’s Day Dessert!!