Are you looking for a super easy St. Patrick’s Day dessert? You came to the right place!!
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and you want to make a super cute dessert. You look up some dessert recipes and everything looks great but takes so long to make. In a busy mommy world, who has the time? In my opinion, a dessert is a dessert!
You don’t have to make a perfect green layered cake with a fondant leprechaun design.
That’s not realistic in a busy mom world. Making a simple, cute, and tasty St. Patrick’s Day dessert is all you need to do. Your kids or your guests to will absolutely love these! They are crazy and fun and pretty hard to mess up.
Here’s a super easy St. Patrick’s day dessert that won’t take long at all and your kids can help with the frosting, dipping, and sprinkling!
I got these cookies done in less than 15 minutes while holding my extra needy (teething) 9 month old son in one hand! Aren’t moms great at multitasking? Let’s dive into the recipe!
- 1 14 oz. package of Golden Oreo cookies
- 1 12 oz. package of white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Sprinkles ( I used 2 different types of green and orange colored sprinkles)
- Parchment paper
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour package of white chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until melted. Stirring in between intervals.
- Add green food coloring to the melted chocolate until you’ve reached your desired color of green. Add a few drops for a pretty light color green, add more drops for a rich darker color green.
- Dip half of the Oreo cookie into the green chocolate mixture.
- Add sprinkles to the chocolate dipped part of the cookie
- Place on parchment paper to cool
It’s as easy as that! Didn’t your cookies come out adorable? And yummy! I hope you enjoy making these with your kids as much as you will enjoy eating them.!